Tahini is a creamy and smooth paste made from ground, dehulled, roasted sesame seeds. This paste has a delicate nutty flavor without almost any trace of bitterness. Our company is the Mexico’s leading producer of tahini (organic and conventional).
- Tahini is considered to be one of the options to consume sesame seeds and be benefited by its nutrients. Sesame is rich in mono and polyunsaturated fats, antioxidants and calcium.
- Lingans, the natural antioxidants present in sesame seeds, have been attributed to have numerous health benefits including blood cholesterol reduction, oxidative stress attenuation, lipid metabolism modification, anti-inflammatory effects, and vitamin-E enhancement among others.
- Sesame seeds are a great option for vegans to get protein, and because they are gluten-free they are also a safe option for people with Celiac disease. Tahini is a well-rounded food, composed of micronutrients, vitamin-E, tocopherols, minerals (calcium, magnesium) and low sodium levels.
- Tahini is a key ingredients in the Middle-Eastern cuisine, for example in dishes such as the baba ghanoush and hummus, as well as sweet dishes such as the halvah.
- Also, it is used by itself as salad dressing or as a peanut butter alternative to be spread on bread. You can make a dip that can be used as a non-dairy alternative for butter and margarine.
- Recipes around the world include tahini in sauces, dips, frosting, cookies, and baking goods among others.
Moisture 1.50% Max.
Granulometry (Mesh size) 0.090 mm Max.
FFA (as oleic) 1.80% Max.
Shelf life 12 months
Storage conditions 10°C to 35°C
|40 Pounds / 18 Kg / Bucket
|480 Pounds / 217.5 Kg / Drum