Refined Peanut Oil
This oil is extracted by pressing peanut seed kernels, and it is later refined. It has a pale color, light consistency and a pleasant nutty flavor.
- Refined peanut oil has been associated with reduced levels of plasma cholesterol and triglycerides due to its high monounsaturated fat content.
- Refined peanut oil does not contain peanut allergens.
- It is high resistant to oxidation and has a long shelf life.
- Culinary and food applications: Refined peanut oil is especially suitable for deep-fat frying. It has a subtle and pleasant flavor and can be heated to a high temperature without oxidative effects.
- This oil is a prominent ingredient in various skin-care formulations and is an effective carrier agent serving as a moisturizer and increasing the penetration of active agents.
Color (5 1/4″) 2.0 R, 20 Y Max.
Iodine value 86-107
Peroxide value 2 Meq/Kg Max.
FFA (as oleic) 0.1% Max.
22000 Kg / Isotank
21000 Kg / Flexitank
2000 Pounds / 920 Kg / Tote
420 Pounds / 195 Kg / Drum