Cooked chickpeas are produced by soaking, pressure-cooking and sterilizing chickpeas. This product is properly packed in a sealed metallic pouch, which allows it to be easily stored and used. This also allows it to have a long and stable shelf life. Our cooked chickpeas are firm, with a creamy texture and have a fantastic flavor!. We offer low-sodium cooked chickpeas as well.
- Cooked chickpeas in pouch have easier opening, handling & disposal, save storage space, help reduce water usage and are cost efficient.
- As a legume, chickpeas are very high in protein and fiber. They contain both soluble and insoluble fibers. Soluble fiber helps lower blood cholesterol levels, while insoluble fiber helps with digestion as well as maintaining regular bowel movements. Most of the carbohydrates are complex preventing blood sugar from rising quickly after a meal (low glycemic). This product is gluten-free and can be eaten by people with celiac disease. Chickpeas are also a source of folates and minerals.
- Furthermore, when cooking the chickpeas, anti-nutritional factors are removed and digestibility is increased.
- Cooked chickpeas can be used in a wide range of food applications, such as salads, and soups. They are suitable for making chickpea-purée and hummus when they are mashed.
- Chickpeas are a key ingredient for many Middle-Eastern recipes.
Size 58-64 Pzs. / 30 gr
Shelf life 12 months
Storage conditions 10°C to 25°C
Packing 10 Pounds / 4.5 Kg / Pouch