Natural / Black / Toasted
Sesame is a flowering plant that naturally grows in tropical regions around the world, and it is cultivated for its edible seeds grown in pods. It is harvested once a year, and its seeds come in a variety of colors, from cream-white to charcoal-black.
- Sesame seeds are rich in: fatty acids and minerals such as calcium, iron, magnesium, copper, manganese and phosphorus.
- They contain lignans, including unique content of sesamin, which is a well known natural antioxidant.
- Sesame seeds also contain phytosterols.
- Sesame seeds are used to top bagels and hamburger buns.
- Sesame seeds may be baked into crackers, often in the form of sticks.
- Sesame seeds are also sprinkled on salads, sushi and other oriental style dishes.
- Ground and processed, sesame seeds can also be used in sweet confections.
- Toasted sesame seeds are selected by its great taste to be used in breads, cookies, oriental food, among many other dishes.
- Sesame seeds are an important ingredient in the preparation of a mexican dish called mole.
Purity Natural 99.90% / Black 99.99% / Toasted 99.90%
Moisture Natural 6.0% Max. / Black 6.0% Max. / Toasted 4.0% Max.
Peroxide value 2 Meq/Kg Max.
FFA (as oleic) 2.0% Max.
2000 Pounds / 1 Ton / Jumbo sack
50 Pounds /25 Kg / Bag
10kg / Box